Cola Suede Bostonian Men's No16 Soft Free
Black Crystal Stuart Weitzman Women's 75square
- Hogan Men's HXM3650J960IJX785N Beige Leather Sneakers
- L'AUTRE CHOSE Women's LDJ07555CP27324035 Red Leather Sandals
Black CMAApparel Men's Leather Wingtip Oxford in Goodyear Welted Construction
Black Satin Pelle Moda Womens Rocia
Black Kurt Geiger London Womens Bond 90
Last September, a magnitude 7.5 earthquake followed by a tsunami devastated a region of Indonesia, killing more than 4,300 people. Two Oregon State and University of Washington professors who surveyed the aftermath say the far-away disaster should elevate attention to quake-induced landslide risks here at home in the Pacific Northwest.
- Hogan Women's HXW00N00E30I9HB003 White Leather Sneakers
Washington’s three living former governors testified Thursday in favor of an initiative to once again allow affirmative action policies in public employment, education and contracting.
- MSGM Women's 2641MDS321154 Black Polyamide Slip On Sneakers
bluee Su (Extra Wide. One Full Size Larger Than Regular Fit) RF ROOM OF FASHION Wide Fit Kitten Low Heel Extra Cushion Pumps Flats (True Width) Women's Wide nnsncd3987-Pumps & Heels
- Hogan Men's HXM00N00E10B2A9998 bluee Suede Sneakers
White Corral Women's 14-inch Off White Glitter Inlay & Crystals Snip Toe Pull-On Cowboy Boots
- DSQUARED2 Men's SNM040401501451M244 White Leather Sneakers
Fifteen years ago, the California and British Columbia governments sketched bold plans for a "hydrogen highway" for clean cars stretching from Whistler, B.C., to the Mexican border. California's then-governor Arnold Schwarzenegger drove a Hummer converted to run on hydrogen. Vancouver city officials pictured travelers to the 2010 Winter Olympics leaving only water vapor exhaust in their wake.
But Oregon and Washington state didn't warm to the idea. There are still no public fueling stations for hydrogen cars in either state. (Schwarzenegger replaced his hydrogen-fueled Hummer with an electric Mercedes-Benz SUV in 2017.)
- Fiorangelo 6612 Black Leather Strecth 4 High Beige Ceramic Heel Pointy Toe Italian Designer Women Bootie
Buff Pink Loeffler Randall Womens Brooks-ks Pump
Black Alexa Wagner Womens Agena Suede Ankle Booties
A measure to adopt daylight saving time all year-round is now one small step away from the Washington governor's desk. The same issue is still chugging along in the Oregon and California legislatures as part of a loosely coordinated movement to dispense with the unpopular ritual of springing forward and falling back.
Brown Frye Mens Bowery Lace Up Combat Boot
- Thierry Rabotin Women's Versie in Pewter gold Multi Metallic Embossed Leather Elastic - Size 39 M
Four years ago this month, 25-year-old Keaton Farris died naked, dehydrated and malnourished on the floor of an isolation cell in the Island County Jail on Whidbey Island. Farris, who was bipolar and in the throes of a mental health crisis, had been arrested 18 days earlier for failing to appear in court for allegedly stealing and cashing a $355 check.
Politicians and wildlife managers are engaged in a fresh debate about whether to intervene in nature to save an imperiled species. The question is whether humans can get seals and sea lions to lay off Chinook salmon so there's more for killer whales to eat.
- Tod's Women's XXW0FW0X710NB5S002 Brown Leather Loafers
Brown Pikolinos - Tarifa - 06J5818
- Santoni Women's WABV56530HA1RRMPU71 bluee Leather Sandals
- ISABEL MARANT ÉTOILE Women's BK005219P066S08SI Silver Polyamide Sneakers
- AQUAZZURA Women's VBOMIDB0SUE000BLACK Black Suede Ankle Boots
An electric utility in north central Washington wants to branch out into hydrogen fuel production. It would be the first of a group of power companies in the Pacific Northwest to use their dams to make "renewable hydrogen."
- GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI DESIGN Women's E900147002 Black Leather Sandals
- Nike Men's Air Force 1 LV8 Leather Casual shoes
- Rene Caovilla Women's C08671040R001V835 Multicolor Other Materials Sandals
Gary Middleton is worried about his cherry and blueberry buds outside of Eltopia, Washington.
They’re developing late. And it’s gnawing at him.
“Obviously it’s going to move the harvest dates back,” Middleton says. “I would anticipate we’re 7 to 10 days behind a normal harvest.”
A week or so might not seem like a big deal to a non-farmer, but that short window can mean the difference between higher prices for Middleton’s crop, or a potential loss on his harvest.
Crocs Women's Swiftwater Cross-Strap W Sport Sandals
BalaMasa Womens Checkered Ruched Travel Urethane Sandals ASL05339
- VOILE whiteHE Men's 1B29001201345701 Grey Suede Sneakers
Mary Janes shoes Women T-Strap Platform Block Low Heel Ankle Strap Lace up Summer Fashion Pumps Sandals
Outdoor retailer REI is planning a major expansion of rentals and used gear sales this year to sustain growth. The Pacific Northwest-based co-op's vast membership may also get the opportunity to sell second-hand gear back to the company for REI credit as it seeks ways to maintain relevance and loyalty in an evolving retail marketplace.
Female Summer One-Faced Thick with Sandals White Black High-Heeled shoes